About Me

My photo
I'm a California girl who from 2007-2008 studied abroad in Tokyo at Toyo University. 2008-2010 completed my B.A. Degree in Japanese at the University of Hawaii @ Manoa. I was hired on May 6th 2011 to become an Assistant Language Teacher with Interac Co., Ltd. After the events of 3/11 I wanted to do something to help Japan. I decided to start early with Interac and be placed in one of the prefectures most affected by the earthquake/tsunami. <3

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Only days away....

The most stressful thing about finding a job as an ALT in Japan is finding a job here in California so I can earn starter money.

Doing so well with the Interac application and finding nothing around here.

Today went for an interview with Target department store... lol well tried to anyway! Some high ups in the company dropped in so the interview is rescheduled for Thursday. Hope I get the job! ^^ It was strange being in the back because if it felt like I'd been there before... maybe that means I'll get the job!

On top of everything I'm working on my lesson plan for the Interac seminar this Saturday! That's it for Interac! This Saturday will be the last thing I can do for the application after that it's all in the Tokyo office's hands.

After that should be a wait of a few weeks to hear back from them ^^ Can't wait!!

Think I should stop updating and work on the lesson plan ^^

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment