About Me

My photo
I'm a California girl who from 2007-2008 studied abroad in Tokyo at Toyo University. 2008-2010 completed my B.A. Degree in Japanese at the University of Hawaii @ Manoa. I was hired on May 6th 2011 to become an Assistant Language Teacher with Interac Co., Ltd. After the events of 3/11 I wanted to do something to help Japan. I decided to start early with Interac and be placed in one of the prefectures most affected by the earthquake/tsunami. <3

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

So soon!

Leaving in 28 hours! I'm so excited!
I need to finish up packing today! So much left to do!
I emailed Interac because I had not heard anything about where to go on Monday lol. "Leaving in about 38 hours and have no idea what to do" lol The hotel is like across the garden from Tokyo Dome!! ^^ and it was a few hundred yen cheaper a night too so I booked it for the 7-11 ^^ I'll only have to bring my suitcases down to the lobby and then to the new room if anything. It'll be nice if I don't have a roomie during training I can just stay in the room I get ^^;;;

I got an email asking for my a copy of my JLPT level 3 certificate. O_O Not sure where it is lol I got to find it! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment