About Me

My photo
I'm a California girl who from 2007-2008 studied abroad in Tokyo at Toyo University. 2008-2010 completed my B.A. Degree in Japanese at the University of Hawaii @ Manoa. I was hired on May 6th 2011 to become an Assistant Language Teacher with Interac Co., Ltd. After the events of 3/11 I wanted to do something to help Japan. I decided to start early with Interac and be placed in one of the prefectures most affected by the earthquake/tsunami. <3

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another Email from Interac - Thanks for accepting!


Dear Noriko, (LOL My name is not Noriko! ^^)

Thank you for your email. Please call me Dariya. We thank you for accepting
the offer of employment and look forward to working with you soon.

Thank you for sending the required attachments, we were able to open them
and will begin to prepare your certificate of eligibility application
package.

We look forward to receiving original copies by post, please send them at
your earliest convenience.

As it can take up to two months to complete the visa application process, we
ask that you submit any outstanding documents as soon as possible.

You should soon receive an email from our Placement Department asking you to
complete our online Interac Resume.

It is important that you complete this takes as we will use this resume to
introduce you to our clients and finalize your placement.

As you can see, the sooner you complete the resume, the sooner we will be
able to begin the placement process on your behalf.

Once again, we thank you for your continued interest in working for Interac.
If there are any further points we can help or advise you on in the
meantime, please feel free to contact us again.


---------
Well the name thing is understandable... I wonder how many emails they've been sending out. Dennis the main recruiter's email has been full and bouncing back my email.

I mailed out the paper work today... Express~.... for $30 -_- oh well it'll get there fast at least!

I am starting to worry about the Japanese Level Check part of the application or i guess now placement process. Basically, it'll be a phone conversation with a native speaker. Starting off easy and getting harder. I'm getting out of practice and my speaking skills are the least developed. Sure after a week in Japan i'll do amazingly getting the Japanese part of my brain turned on... but now... I'm worried. lol It's just my typical worrying and i'm sure it's nothing at all to worry about. I haven't heard anything about it from Interac and I read in a blog I'll get an email saying they'll check my Japanese level with phone call between this time to this time. so i'll get notice.

hmm more reason to start a Japanese language vlog as well

No comments:

Post a Comment