About Me

My photo
I'm a California girl who from 2007-2008 studied abroad in Tokyo at Toyo University. 2008-2010 completed my B.A. Degree in Japanese at the University of Hawaii @ Manoa. I was hired on May 6th 2011 to become an Assistant Language Teacher with Interac Co., Ltd. After the events of 3/11 I wanted to do something to help Japan. I decided to start early with Interac and be placed in one of the prefectures most affected by the earthquake/tsunami. <3

Saturday, May 7, 2011

キタ━━━━(゜∀゜)━━━━!!!!

My daruma!

So to put it the best way....
キタ━━━━(゜∀゜)━━━━!!!!

A few minutes after I went to sleep I got an email with my employment offer from Interac! So so so Happy! Waking up to that email was amazing! So it's official I will be moving to Japan this August!!

I'm thinking Orientation will be.. around August 22nd well I hope so anyway because that would be the first week I can leave lol. The wedding i'm a bridesmaid in is on the 15th so I was thinking of leaving around the 16th or 17th. Spend some time seeing the old Tokyo sites and friends before orientation!

I learned that a good friend of mine will be back at home in Japan for the summer (HI-KA-RI-!) I hope I get a chance to meet up with her before she heads back to Hawaii for her last semester. I hope i get to see her but I may not be able to see her until she gets back from UH.

So I already have the paperwork finished... outside of the hand written form I have to finish. too soon to mail it off to Tokyo!?
I really can't wait!! So much work I need to do to pack everything. Get another large suitcase as well... wonder if Target has what I would be looking for...

So much to think on and get ready! And only 3 months to get ready! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment